How To Secure Your Mobile Legends Account 202

                  
                  How to Change Moonton Password - Mobile Legends PH | PinoyGamer ...
There are a lot of players complain that their account got hacked by some players.
The hacker used their account to boost win rate in classic. 
Basically, there are a lot of reports that the hacker came from Indonesia.

How to secure your account ?

  • 1. You need to bind all the 3rd party. You need to connect your Moonton Account, Game Center, Facebook, VK Account.

VK Account is a must since hackers used VK in order to hack accounts.

  • 2. Don't post your IGN and Server ID in any social media sites.
  • 3. Don't recharge in unreliable site. 
Below are complaints: (source: ML community)

  • HELP!!! i need help from the game dev. my account have been hacked by someone from indonesia. They bind my account with their google play. I only play mobile legends using iphone so i cannot remove their linked google play account. So, right now they can enter my account and i have seen my history they play ranked and classics which i am not. Also, i have lost 5k diamonds because of this situation which i recharge to buy the lesley legend skin. They send the diamonds to their main account. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP. Please remove the google play linked account from mine. I have already emailed the game customer service for 4 days straight but yet to get any response from them. I have all my details to verify that is my account. PLEASE I BEG U. I'M REALLY DESPERATE RIGHT NOW

  • Can something be done about the Indonesian hackers stealing accounts? I've already contacted support but they are slow in getting back to me. I know I'm not the first, nor the last. The hacker stole my account and got a foothold into my account via the VK account binding. Can't remove it due to "Logging in from a new device or region." Hope others aren't dealing with this too much. If anyone knows a fix, other than contacting support, let me know.

                  I Got Hacked!!.... (mobile legends) - YouTube
  • Dude, I had the same experience from an Indonesian hacker just yesterday!! I just caught him right in time, when I was attempting to login, I kept on getting notifications that my account is being logged in from another device, the dude even binded his facebook account with my ML account. I was only able to secure my account when I changed my password using my moonton account. Beware, these guys can also access any of your personal email that would be attacked to your MLBB account.

  • I don't know what flair I put on this one. But I am encountering a gigantic issue. I want direct contact with the staff if possible. I am in need of urgent help. I have an account on MLBB that is, let's say, old. I have bought hundreds of skins, bound my account to the 4 social medias. I woke up one morning, I log into my account, and I find my account hacked; more precisely, VK's and Google Play's accounts were totally unbound, yet I still have access via Facebook and Moonton's account. The other two accounts were replaced by the hacker's social medias. I tried talking to the hacker, he demanded 2000 diamonds to let go of my account, which I refused. Now I can't unbind his accounts no matter what I did, and the account I spent so much on is just gone like that. I can't take him off. The problem is, I have no idea how this happened, no one seemed to have hacked my Google account, whether they have or not, I changed all the passwords. Please help, I can't lose this account, I tried contacting moonton, a bot seemed having replied. I tried contacting them through the email, they wanted Codapay purchase resumees, but I never used Codapay to recharge diamonds, I use a local service called "Mobilis - Mobilistore" which worked a contract with moonton officially, but the service stopped, and they couldn't help me either. Plus, it seems they don't even save the purchase resumees. This message is for the Devs, please, help. Put me through with the staff or whoever is responsible with the account things. I miss my account, I miss being free with it. I don't believe Moonton tolerates such stuff happening with the clientele. Plus, they used this account thing just so the account isn't lost. Please help me. I am just obsessed with this game I can't lose it. For all the folks there again, please upvote this post so it reaches the devs. If it is possible I want the VK and Google play accounts to be taken off, I can still prove it's mine with Moonton and Facebook if it is requested.

Comments

  1. league smurf for sale Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment