Mobile Legends Heroes - ALUCARD Lines/Quotes


 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - ALUCARD LINES / QUOTES



WANT TO HAVE ALUCARD'S SKIN AND DIAMONDS ? CLICK HERE: REDEEM CODES



Hero Select

New

"Demons shall bathe in their blood! The light belongs to the righteous!"

Old

"Nothing lasts forever, we can change the future."

Obsidian Blade

"Charge! Nights of night!"


Lightborn Selection

"Demons! I shall be your eternal nightmare."

"War never ends, neither does my determination."

"Demons! Step forward if you have a death wish."


Hero Move

New

"Demons! I'll cleanse this land with your blood."

"Silence and surrender are both a form of betrayal."

"Fear and surrender are not in my vocabulary."

"Demons, be prepared for a bloodbath of your own making."

"To fight is my sole purpose."

"Nothing can stop me once I've drawn my sword."

"I shall not rest until I restore my father's glory."

"I will find the truth."

"Try not to drag me down."

Old

"Hehey, not bad!"

"Everything will come to an end."

"Killing is always better than giving mercy."

"Let me show you the art of killing!"

"I'll never be your friend!"

"I smell the stink of monsters!"

"Enjoy your last meal."


Obsidian Blade

"Hey hey... See my admirers behind me?"

"Solitude is my closest friend."

"No one can escape me!"

"Me? Kneel? Huh! Never!"

"Don't tread on my freedom."

"Cold, but not cruel."

"Failure is not an option."


Ultimate

Demon Hunter

"Begone darkness!!!"


Hero Death

New

"I don't want.. to.. die..."

"Ugh..."

Old

"I'll be back!"

"I don't want to die..."

"Agh, Ahh.."

Obsidian Blade

"Dead or alive, vengeance shall be mine.."

Comments