Mobile Legends Heroes - ANGELA Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - ANGELA LINES / QUOTES


What are your thoughts on Angela? | Share your opinions ...

 Hero Selection

"Love and hope are the two greatest inventions."


V.E.N.O.M. Selection

"My new body feels amazing!"

"*giggles* No one can escape my sights."


Hero Movement

"Abra kadabra! Keep smiling!"

"Kiki kaka! The strings of my puppet got tangled up, can you help me with that?"

"Stay cheerful.. everyday!"

"Stay in a good mood.. everyday!"

"I can do all the chores! Ugh... except cooking."

"Doctor calls me his little angel! But *giggles*, I can't fly..."

"It's my job to help people."

""*giggles*", stop staring at me. Watch out for neck problems."

"Keep on smiling! It's important!"



Hero Skill

"Pipa Pipa!"

"*giggles*"


Hero Ult

"PAPIPAPI POOM!"



Hero Death

"Doctor, calls me... Angel."

"Where's... my daddy?"

"Ugh.. uhh.."

Comments