Mobile Legends Heroes - BARATS Lines/Quotes

 

MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - BARATS LINES/QUOTES

Revamp Barats New Hero of Mobile Legends, Have an ML Hook Skill ...

Hero Select

"I might not be a lighted man, but I do know my traits!"


Hero Move

"You do things my way, on my turf! (Grrr... De..to..na... Huhuhu...)"

"You kiss your mama with that mouth? Not cool kiddo, not cool! (De..to..na!)"

"Any of you saw Claude lately? Little fella still owes me 500 gold! (De..to..na!) "

"Pay your debts! (Detona!)"

"No bargaining! Whoever you are, the price is fixed!"

"Shut up Detona, you talk too much. (Detona???)"

"Funny you should think people are more reliable than gold!"

"Easy boy, easy, don't panic!"

"They call me a paper chaser? Hah! But Detona, who isn't? (Detona!)"

"Hey Detona, this one is even dumb than you! (Detona!!!)"

"Detona is not fat! He's just big boned. (Detona...)"


Hero Skill

"*laughs 1*"

"*laughs 2*"


Hero Ultimate

"*laughs*, run faster!"


Hero Death

"Dang it, Detona! I told you to watch your diet. (Detona???)"

"I guess today... is not... my day... (De..to..na...)"

"Uhh... aahh..."

Comments