Mobile Legends Heroes - CLAUDE Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - CLAUDE LINES/QUOTES

Five heros that can Counter claude | ◇Mobile Legends Amino◇ Amino


Hero Select

"Hey! Get out! I already gave you your share, little guy."

Hero Move

"There's a crazy rumor that my partner is a beautiful girl."

"Huh, living freely is one of life's basic principles."

"Let me introduce you to my partner, Dexter."

"Me, a thief? No, no, no. I'm only borrowing this."

"Sshh, why don't we go steal the enemy base next."

"*yawns* I'm tired of farming, let's go fight some enemies!"

"Dexter, are you getting fat buddy?"


Hero Skill

"Show me the money!"

"Monkey! Go!"

"Money and beauty!"


Hero Ult

"Let's get this started!"


Hero Death

"My.. money.."

"Ouh... This is some badluck"

"Uhh... Ahh..."

Comments