Mobile Legends Heroes - DIGGIE Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - DIGGIE LINES/QUOTES

Diggie artwork from Mobile Legends #art #illustration #artwork ...


Hero Select

"Hoot Hoot! Horology is my craft, Diggie is my name!"


Hero Move

"Master Rooney is my idol!"

"Is my clock broken?"

"Come, let me show you my precious!"

"May I study your watch for a second?"

"Hoot hoot, doot doot, hoot hoot, doot doot~ Bluwbluwbluw!"

"I have a clumsy new apprentice called Einstein."

"I have a clumsy new apprentice called Einstein!"

"Running late? Just slow down the time."


Hero Ultimate

"Time is science!"


Hero Skill (Egg Form)

"Eeee! You're so lame!"

"A star will disappear if you lose!"

"Dude! Wrong item of choice!"


Hero Death

"Time... is slowing... down"

"Waaugh!"


Hero Resurrection

"Diggie is back!"

Comments