Mobile Legends Heroes - FREYA Lines/Quotes

MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - FREYA LINES/QUOTES

Hero Reborn | Freya | the Valkyrie | Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ...

Hero Select

New

"I am a daughter of Northern Vale, I swear to protect it till my last breath."

Old

"I answer the call! From now on my sword will always be with you!"

Hero Move

New

"Stand firm! and hold your ground!"

"Never forget your love for the land."

"My ancestors are watching from Valhalla. I won't let them down!"

"Follow my lead and march onward!"

"Fallen warriors, let me guide you home."

"A scar.. is the testament of a warrior's honor."

"People of Northern Vale maybe defeated, but never conquered!"

"We never claim to be undefeated, but unbreakable."

Old

"I understand. It's my pleasure to take part in this battle."

"God witness everything that happens here."

"Meaningless fate, sooner or later, will collapse, when facing reality."

"The Spirits will be with us."

"Can you resist my knockout blow?"

"Then it's my turn to attack!"

"I'm going to overthrow everything here!"

Hero Ultimate

New

"Spirits of Northern Vale, guide me!"

Old

"Huaagh!"


Hero Death

New

"Northern Vale... I'm coming.. home..."

Old

"I have created over thousands of blades..."

Comments