Mobile Legends Heroes - GORD Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - GORD LINES/QUOTES


Beginners Guide for Gord: Mobile Legends - YouTube



Hero Select
"There's no time to chit chat."


Hero Move
"Stop pissing me off, or I'll destroy you!"
"You will never learn..."
"Face yourself."
"Mystic Magic is so wonderful!"
"Imagination is the driving force to the energy."
"I'm not a monster, i'm a demon!"
"Open your mind!"

Hero Ultimate
"Bear my Wrath!"

Hero Death
"Now.. I can take a rest..."

Conqueror
Hero Select
"*laughs* This World shall be mine!"

Hero Move
"The Roof of all Evil.. Lies Within"
"Enough! of your nonsense"
"You... Nothing! but mere Maggots!"
"This place... reeks of weakness.."
"Tremble! before me"

Hero Ultimate
"Face! Your Judgement!"

Hero Death
"Maggots.."
"You won't be so lucky... Next time"
"Uuaahhhh"

Comments