Mobile Legends Heroes - GUSION Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - GUSION LINES/QUOTES

Gusion Hairstylist by makinig on DeviantArt

WANT TO HAVE GUSION'S SKINS AND DIAMONDS? CLICK HERE: REDEEM CODES

Hero Selection

Original

"The perfect combination of might and magic."


K'

"Ore hitori de, jibun da (I'm more than enough for this job)"


V.E.N.O.M. Emperor Scorpion

"S.A.B.E.R., you're all unforgivable."

"Sacrifice everything, for victory? Gladly."


Hero Movement

"Take a guess, at how many swords I have?"

"My blade moves with the shadows."

"Just try to keep up with me."

"To the hidden blade, all life is equal."

"My swordmanship is almost as goodlooking as I am."

"Magic lies in the mind. But my blade follows my heart."

"No need to be so jealous, I was born for this."


Hero Ultimate

"Break the limits!"


Hero Death

"My sword.. just wasn't fast enough..."

"Ugh.. ugh.. aahh..."

"Ugh.. uhh..."


Cosmic Gleam

Hero Select

"Our strength and courage will be eulogized in the galaxy."

"Our conquest is the vast galaxy."

Hero Move

"Faith is my unbreakable sword."

"War... never ends easily."

"We will fight for a brighter future!"

"The power of will is stronger than any armor."

"Technology may have surpassed the flesh, but never the spirit."


Hero Ultimate

"Behold! The Dawnbreaker!"


Hero Death

"Let me rest.. In her eternal starlight..."

"Uggh, aahh..."

"Ugh.. ugh.. aahh..."


Comments

Post a Comment