Mobile Legends Heroes - KADITA Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - KADITA LINES/QUOTES

Kadita White Robin Skin Mobile Legends 4K Wallpaper #5.2

Hero Select

"*laughs* The Southern Seas are my domain!"


Hero Move

"Stop. And listen to my graceful songs."

"The ocean waves are so soothing."

"No one has the power to control the seas, except for me."

"*laughs* Are you... suffocating?"

"Praise me, and you shall receive my mercy."

"All these beautiful bodies, shattered by the ocean waves."

"*laughs* Is there a more beautiful queen.. than me?"

"The other raft of the seas!"


Hero Death

"I'm always ready.. for my new life..."

"Ahh..."

"Uggh, ahh..."


Removed

"Feel the wrath of the seas!"


Indonesian Version

Hero Select

"Samudra mematuhi kehendakku!"


Hero Move

"Bunyi lonceng selalu menyertai kehadiranku!"

"Salah satu tombakku hilang, apakah Anda yang melihatnya?"

"Hahahahaha! Akulah Ratu Laut Selatan!"

"Jangan anggap remeh kekuatan ombak."

"Berhenti, dan dengarkan nyanyianku yang indah."

"Kenakan baju hijau, dan jadilah bagain dari kerajaanku."

"Rahasia kekuatan samudra adalah milikku."


Hero Death

"Samudra, akan membalaskan dendamku!"

"Ahh!"

"Eggh, ahh!"



Comments