Mobile Legends Heroes - KIMMY Lines/Quotes

MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - KIMMY LINES/QUOTES

New Hero | Splat Queen | Kimmy | Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! - YouTube

Hero Select

Original

"Fighting, Kimmy!"

Frost Wing

"*sings* Hush little baby don't say a word, Kimmy's gonna bring you a cold iceberg."

"Some lessons need to be repeated."

"Calm and cool. Just like Ice."


Hero Movement

"Huh, running away? You disappoint me!"

"Taking the fresh air of the empire."

"Wow! I'm a genius!"

"I shall change the world as i see fit!"

"Combine magic with technology and you shall have true power!"

"Papa! *laughs* Look at these fools!"

"Pain is my special gift, just for you!"


Hero Skill

"Imm-paact!!"


Hero Ult

"Let the weak melt away!"


Hero Death

"Uh-Agghh.."

"My inventions.. will change everything.."

"Uhh.. Papa.. P-pa.."


Comments