Mobile Legends Heroes - LAYLA Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - LAYLA LINES/QUOTES

Layla Mobile Legends Wallpaper HD | Mobile legend wallpaper ...

Hero Select
New
"Ready... Go!"
S.A.B.E.R Breacher
"Target locked, open fire!"
Old
"We can do it!"

Hero Move
New
"Hope only dies when you give in."
"*hums a tune*"
"Keep it up, until you're as brilliant as me!"
"We can do it."
"From now on, I would never back down."
"Pfffttt... Ever thought about getting some training at the Eruditio?"
"There's no future for you, lab rats!"
"A small mistake, might blow the whole thing you fight for."
"Everybody makes mistakes, and good kids make amends."
"That once little girl, is gonna save someone this time."
"Now I know better. I'm stronger."
"I'm not what whiny girl anymore."

Old
"Keep it up, until you are as brilliant as me!"
"I will drive away the darkness."
"We can do it."

Hero Ultimate
New
"Time to shine!"
Old
"Time to shine!"

Hero Death
New
"Father... come back home..."
Old
"Ouh..."
"Euh!"

Comments