Mobile Legends Heroes - LESLEY Lines/Quotes

MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - LESLEY LINES/QUOTES


Pin on 美宣插画

Hero Selection

"Sniper ready. Give me a target."


Hero Movement

"Come a little closer!"

"*Snickers* I am neither the hungry wolf... nor the sacrificial lamb."

"Enemy in range! And you are, too."

"*Laughs* Remember to tell my little brother it's dinner time!"

"You won't even know I've missed."

"Dead before they knew me!"

"*sings* Cross-hair lock you down, death kisses you on the forehead."


Hero Skill

"Shoot!"


Hero Ultimate

"One shot, one kill."


Hero Death

"My.. rifle.."

"Ahh.."

"Ugh.. uhh.."


Angelic Agent

Hero Select

"I rule what I see through my scope."


Hero Move

"I feel the rush when the crosshairs on you."

"Faster than a speeding bullet? No way."

"There's nowhere to hide once you're within my range."

"One shot is all it takes."


Hero Ult

"It's all over when the bullet meets your flesh."


Hero Death

"My brother..."

"Even I.. make mistakes..."

Comments

Post a Comment