Mobile Legends Heroes - SUN Lines/Quotes

 MOBILE LEGENDS HEROES - SUN LINES/QUOTES



WANT TO HAVE SUN SKINS AND DIAMONDS? CLICK HERE: REDEEM CODES

Hero Select

"I hope they're stronger than me."


Hero Move

"Is there a Ninja who stole my skill of doppelganger?"

"The blood of monkeys will never die!"

"Show me some real challenges."

"Never settle for being second."

"Since this is so, it's better to accept it."

"Every mistake could be a lesson."

"Take this!"


Hero Ultimate

Old

"Go, boys!"


Hero Death

"This is not an appropriate place to stay any longer.."


Comments

  1. My GameID is 833485216. Whether you pick me or not it's fine, but tbh I'm supporting your website for a long time. And I'm going to wait patiently until you picked me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment